Thursday 16 December 2010

I do not follow what the celebs do....However....

Just seen on facebook that brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie will tie the knot in Jodhpur and there is a poll out on if she is going to wear a Lhenga or saree. I just wanted to point out, what when I wear a saree on my wedding day (if I have a wedding day of course) it was not because Angelina did!! I thought of it first! I am already cringing with the thought of people saying “oh- just like A.J” Save me.

On one hand it would be great if she did get married in Indian attire, it will really open everyone’s eyes to wonderful world of Asian wedding fashion. I just would not like anyone associating me with what the celebrities do. I’m wearing a saree because I want to and not because of some fat lipped actress!



2 comments:

  1. Following celebrity gossip is one of my weaknesses. I love that stuff.

    In terms of those two getting married, I'll believe it when I see it. There have been reports before that they were going to, and it hasn't happened yet.

    I do think it would be awesome if she wore an Indian dress.

    Katy Perry just got married in India, but I don't know what she wore. I guess I'll have to go looking and find out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get into it my self but I do get interested when sarees are involved. You will love my next blog then, non indian celebs in sarees! I do think it will be great if she did wear traditional indian attire, will make me look less nuts! Off now to google Katy Perry and wedding.

    ReplyDelete